Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whats Stopping you

People make excuses like this or that is happening that is keeping them from achieving their goals whether its I am not smart enough, or I don't have the time, its complete BS. I find this sort of reasoning stupid and if you make these excuses you must not really want what you are trying to achieve. I learned that its not the Muslims, the Jews, materialism, the Atheists, the economy, the government, or the agnostics that keep Christians from spreading the word. The real reason is our unwillingness to be a complete sacrifice for our Lord Jesus Christ. Our greatest enemy is not the world but our own human nature and unwillingness to remove ourselves from our comfort zone. I understand the comfort of being with your friends, its like being wrapped in a warm blanket during the middle of a Blizzard the blanket keeps you warm and comfortable and at piece. I am also struggling to move outside my comfort zone. I am praying that the Lord will help me with this, and I ask that you do to.

This is my 2 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment