Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Movies

WARNING!!!! May contain Spoilers

Transformers 2 Rise of the Fallen: The movie was fun because I was with a ton of my friends. Overall it was a decent movie in my opinion. For an action movie where people go to see things blow up there were more funny lines than I expected which for me isn't a bad thing but whatever. There were some awesome fight scenes. The cheesy things in it were taken a little too far, and the soundtrack was a stretch. One major disappointment for me was that Optimums Prime is basically dead until the last 2 scenes.

Year One: I loved this movie it is freakin hilarious. What made it even funnier was knowing so much about the Bible. In the movie Zud and Oh go from Cain and Able to the sacrifice of Isaac, to the Sadam and Gamora. This movie is full of one liners and its awesome. I plan on seeing it again. The way the timeline is all screwed up makes it all the better.

This is my 2 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment