Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feeling Reflective

This year has had its ups and its downs. I have made some of the best friends I could ever ask for! Cameron and Macy have both been there for me this year.
I will admit that I have struggled this year with keeping my walk with God on the straight and narrow. This is one of the major regrets that I have had this year. I continue to struggle with respecting my parents as well as keeping my mouth in check. What has happened this year I could never predicted.
Then there was Allie. This is another one of my regrets I let myself go unchecked with another girl and I regret every second of it. I had told myself I would never let myself be used in that way for another persons benefit but I guess you can never say never =/.
I had the opportunity to play in a worship band at my church which was an eye opener in many ways
I am going to miss the seniors that have graduated I have learned so much from them. If I could say anything to them it would be that, even though sometimes it feels like nobody is watching you all the underclassmen are watching your every move. well at least I was anyway and it made a huge difference in my life.
If I could say something to the incoming freshmen be yourself, be respectful, don't act like you own everything and deserve to be given anything you want. To the Girls don't act helpless or grossed out by everything its kinda annoying.

This is just my 2 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment