Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Perserverance...

Perserverance an idea that is truly foreign to me. My generation is known for seeking instant gratification. God gives us trials and tribulations where we must learn to perservere. As I go through these things I hope to see God in new and fascinating ways. I look back at the rough patches in my life and I see God in the people I was with and in the things that helped me through those times. But at the time I had trouble picking out these things that are so evident to me now. I was and still am in a dark place in my life; I know I need god to get through this and I try and rely on him but its hard, I pray that god will give me the strength to make it through these tough times. Help me present myself in a manner that glorifies God and allows me to reach my 6th grade guys each weak; that I can show them a little bit of how much god loves them.

this is my 2 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment