Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thoughts

As I look back on the past couple of weeks in my life I realize why the bible warns of the hardening of hearts. It is so fustrating as I look around and see how my heart has been hardened to what should bother me and what actually does... It is easy for me to point out the faults of others, but my own sins on the other hand it takes God to point it out to my own and that is when I break down. It rips me apart and I don't know how to stop it. It leaves me thinking where do I go from here I have tried to fix it and it doesn't seem to work. Brent said to us today during bible study for things to change your view of them. Tonight my views have changed my heart has been called back to where it was ment to be. Because I remember what it means to breathe yod hey vav hey that with every breathe I say gods name Yahweh. Tonight Brent gave our bible study the challenge to not only be good kids but to grow up in christ. He challenged us to see ourselves no longer as kids but as adults that have grown up in christ and to start that process. I want to begin that process today...

This is my 2 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment